Replacement parts

A quick learner from Issaquah says:
Hello! I have a slider Series 5200 Narrow Stile AAMA SGD-R20-96x96

I need a replacement handle and locks, rollers and the slider track. Can you send me the links to the replacements? I think I know what I need for the lock and handle, but not sure on the track and rollers.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

I'm afraid the code you've given doesn't tell us what hardware your door uses. We'd be happy to help but the only way that we can is if we see a clear picture of each part you're looking to replace. The rollers will also need to be removed from the door for us to narrow down your options.

Hello! Can you help me source the correct handle, lock, and slider track. I'd love if you might have an idea on the roller as well.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A6153722-5AFE-4510-ACAC-7FB633CCB9E1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 95AC54FC-5EB6-4E7A-B576-EE006A9276CC.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FBFF8057-CDFF-446D-AE8D-E60C015DBB7A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4AA9D02D-A025-4AB5-9DAA-4FCC537421AC.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 619D4ED1-A47D-4EAD-A122-E38DDBE84CCF.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily

Thank you for the pictures! Based on what you show here, I recommend our 82-080 handle set, 82-238 mortise lock and 80-106 sliding glass door track. Take a look at the specifications for these parts and compare them with yours to see if they match up for what you need. 

There's no way for us to narrow down your options without seeing the roller removed, unfortunately. We have a large selection of patio glass door rollers so we need to have some type of reference to go off of in order to determine your replacement options.  

Can you provide the replacement code for this?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4379FC68-A122-4ADF-9FB7-21F12B555EC5.jpeg
Also, my slider is 96". Can I use 2 6' door tracks to get the correct size track?
Profile picture of Emily

For the keeper, my recommendation would be the 89-030. And yes! You could simply butt two of the 80-106 tracks together and cut off the excess with a hacksaw to achieve the needed length. 

Hello! I need two sets of rollers. Can you advise which ones? Also, the metal track is shorter than the former plastic one. Is there a solution for this because there is now a 1/4" gap in the door? Perhaps a shim system for under the track?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0C3D3E28-5B6D-41F1-BF0D-AD3E6E661840.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3AEF8B19-782F-451B-9BB5-28E640776233.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1FBCE30E-60AE-4731-9244-8C0FAD8912BA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F9CCD719-BAC4-458E-BBAB-75EA1D85EF8C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5B2CC78B-174B-4E41-941B-0FA0C11DDBEC.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily

I'm afraid this roller is too obscured by the door. We need to see a complete roller assembly fully removed in order to help.

As for the gap, you could put a piece of wood under the track to pack it up or use a piece of vinyl if you can find one in the right size. 

How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Track
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Track
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.