Replacement parts

A quick learner from Farmington Hills, MI says:
I am looking for replacemenr balancers for two windows.
I have attached the pictures of the parts I am looking for.
The stamping says BSL 24 c
I believe I heed to replace the tracks and the pulleys and strings. The spring looks OK.

Can you tell me if you carry this part and who much would be the costelp me
A customer submitted photo of channel balance attachments.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Please see our S390-25 channel balance with the 2430 stamp option. Do you think this might work for you?
A handy person from Michigan says:
Paul, thanks for the response. I checked the dimensions and it looks like I need 15-002. It looks Like I need series S390-25 but 15-002 in place of 15-001.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
That would be our Series 351 channel balance. Is that a closer match?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)