Replacement parts

A quick learner from Florida says:
Looking for replacement aluminum parts that hold in Windows. Those cut to length angular pieces.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0819201647.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0819201648.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0819201648a.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:


Unfortunately, we do not carry aluminum glazing but take a look at our 55-016 vinyl snap-in as a possible replacement. Make sure to compare the dimensions on our product page to yours and please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks for posting! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at