Replacement parts

A home owner from Grand Ledge MI says:
We need the weather strip that goes around the door and attached to the bottom of the door
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 17CD29E2-3D2B-402C-9EB0-3DD02CA638D4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0A447C09-0403-439F-9E25-5191D10D1C6F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 14C32053-8675-4FAF-94AF-3DCA7FF5F242.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

For the seal around the door, I am afraid there are many different possibilities, and we need to see a sample to help. The end profile view is best. For the threshold, see if you could adapt the 58-176 or 58-186 to this door. This wraps around the bottom and is screwed to one side. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)