Replacement parts

A home owner from USA says:
Hello,
Can you identify these parts so I can re-order them? Thank you.
User submitted image of their drawer and cabinet hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! I think we can help, yes. The drawer guide looks very much like our 32-031. I'm not sure about the glide, but it could be our 32-019. Carefully look over our pictures and measurements to confirm.
A quick learner from Vernon, ct says:
Thanks. I will do that.
A quick learner from Vernon, ct says:
I measured the pieces today.
The L clip is 3/4 or 13/16 of an inch, it was tough to be percise.the leg of the clip was 3/8ths of an inch. The piece stapled into the bottom of the drawer.is 2and 7/16ths inches. The opening that fits in the runner is 1 and1/8 inches.tbe distant e between the bottom of the piece and the cutout is 1 and 1/4 ".
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
After reviewing your dimensions, I think the parts we recommended before appear to be our best fit.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.