Replacement parts / door for old Andersen window 1975?

A home owner from New York says:
Both of these pictures come from a 3 panel sliding glass/ screen door combination. The information etched on the door says PPG Herculite K Tempered Safety Glass 16CFR1201 CII , ANSI Z-971 1975 5/32U. The size of the inside glass is approximately 43" wide and 74" high. As you can see from the door photo the inside gas must have released so I am looking to replace that complete door.
The handle is from the screen door. I am also looking for the "molding" (not sure what it is called) that runs the vertical length of the screen door whose purpose is to keep the bugs out. There is only a little nub of it left in the whole screen door. It appears to be a soft fuzzy grey material.
I appreciate any information you can provide. Thanks.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
For the fogged sliding glass door, first check with your glass shop. Most times they can just replace the glass for you, so you don't have to buy a new door.

For the screen door handle, our Andersen 83-018 could work for you, and our 58-179 wool pile as well. See what you think.
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.