Replacement parts for Empire Pacific Alum Wnd 1992

A handy person from Oregon says:
Hi, thanks to your great site I have found what appear to be the parts necessary to repair the aging aluminum windows in my house. It was built around 1992 and has 'Empire Pacific' double paned aluminum windows. So far I have identified the balancer required as S351-21
Also what appears to be the correct seal: 58-045

However there is one more failure-prone part that I need, it's the sill 'bearings' or guide slides that are small u-shaped extruded clips that clip in little slots on the side of the windows to prevent metal-metal contact when opening and closing, and push the window toward the seals a bit. I've attached photos for you to see. Is a bag of these available from you?

Secondly, I can't see an easy way to slide out the old seals. Are cuts to the ends of the channel required?

Thank you
Andrew
A customer submitted photo of their window sash.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I'm having a little trouble recognizing these parts. If at all possible, could you send me another photo of the top black guide and the "J" guide?
Thank you for your response. Sure, here are some more photos. Note: None of the black top guides need to be replaced, just the J clip guides.

Also, to the other question, I plan on ordering balancers and seals from you, when installing the seals is it common to have to cut a slot in the seal channel to facilitate removal and insertion?
A customer submitted photo of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. We are currently still researching a possible replacement for this "J" clip face guide. I will let you know as soon as I have more information!

In the meantime, however, please see our 26-091 guide. Do you think this may be a possible alternative? Let me know!

As for the weatherstripping, the sash you have is screwed together. Therefore, there is no need to cut in the channel to remove or install new weatherstripping. You should just be able to take the frame apart to slide out the old and put in the new.
Did you ever figure out a part number for the j-clip guide?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid not. At this time the J clip is not a product that we're able to supply.

I apologize for the inconvenience. 

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.