Replacement parts for balances

A professional from USA says:
Good Morning,

We are looking for some replacement parts for balances for 2 windows.

I have attached the photos of the top and bottom parts we need.

User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Looks like you have a channel balance with a 19-004 top attachment and 15-005 bottom attachment. Can you confirm? If you agree, then check out this Channel Balance Request Form I've started for you based on your specifications and fill out the rest of the information. One of our representatives will get back to you with a price quote and an item to add to your cart.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)