Replacement parts for double hung windows

A handy person from Silver Spring, MD says:
Hi. I'm trying to locate replacement springs and sliders/units for 2 American Heritage(?) double hung windows approx 15 years old. Photo 937C? shows a snapped spring and has 8HB stamped just below the 2 holes that connect to the side bracket in the track (photo E0CA?). The housing unit attached to the window doesn't have any markings (photos 5AB2?. And 346C?).

There is no obvious way to remove the sashes - they will tilt forward but they don't seem to tilt at an angle to remove them from the track (as in your video).

There is a screw on the underside of the lower sash (photo 35C9?) that may be related to the spring holder but I don't want to remove it yet without some advice. Also the track doesn't have a wider gap/space anywhere as shown in the middle of the track in your video to slide out the spring housing unit

I'd be grateful for advice if you havereplacement parts for the windows and how to replace them.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 937CB5A4-8A01-4142-9ADA-EA2E60A2125A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 346C3598-879A-4EB5-8F23-4B1926FFBD4E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 35C9E929-0366-4265-B80C-579E52D7F2C1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E0CA030B-68FB-43A2-920E-B62E3BBE6829.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5AB2A172-D84A-4F01-A1DF-ABEC7481891C.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I can't be sure but your photos resemble the 15-087 housing pivot, which uses the S180 coil springs and other related items from our product pages. The part that attaches to the bottom of the sash with screws is the pivot bar, which you shouldn't need to replace unless it is broken.  

See our video below that shows how to make a cut-out in your window jamb to remove and replace the original hardware. We've also related a few additional videos on this page to assist you. Thanks for posting. 

Series 180 coil balance diagram
Series 180 coil balance diagram

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.