Replacement parts for the window

A home owner says:
Help... my name is Mark, i had a broken crank style window handle needs to replace.Before i place the order. These are the information i have from the existing window ( MI Window & Doors ) 12862423.6 9700 . Does ELLIPSE STYLE SINGLE ARM OPERATOR, 9-1/2" Product Code: 39-028E a good replacement part for this window .And CRANK HANDLE 11/32" Product code : 39-114c
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, the information off your window does not tell me what the operator is. The only way to confirm if the 39-028E will work for you is to compare its physical design and size to your original.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.