Replacement parts for window

A quick learner from Florida says:
Picture 1 shows the stamp on the slide 28D
Picture 2 shows the length of the METAL rod = 29"
Picture 3 shows the width 9/16
Picture 4 shows the depth 1/2
Picture 5 shows the clip
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, thanks for posting. I've narrowed this down to two possible channel balance Series: either our Series 380 or our Series 385.

Now, as you can see, the only difference between these two Series is their bottom shoe. Yours may look a little different from ours, but one of them should still work. The Series 380 uses the 15-005 while the Series 385 uses the 15-004. I can't quite tell what you have based on your pictures, though. Please carefully compare their dimensions to your own hardware and see which is a better match.
15-004 and 15-005
A from FLorida says:
I will need to purchase the entire slide, as some of them have broken rivets, broken top and bottom pieces. Is it possible to purchase the entire assembly?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Yes, all of our balance Series are sold fully assembled. I only mention the individual part numbers for the shoes to avoid confusion.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)