Replacement parts needed

A quick learner from Greenfield, MA says:
Hi,
I need to purchase 2 new tilt latches that look like the one attached, or function the same. I don't know how to measure for measurements. Just the lengthwise?
I also need the pivot lock shoe. But the one I have runs along strings. I have no idea where to start in properly identifying names of the window. As far as I could tell, there is no name anywhere. The windows were in place when I bought the house.
Thank you for any help you can give me.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Resized_Resized_20220923_181510.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220924_131249.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

We don't have your exact tilt latch but I recommend you start by having a look at our 26-243 and 26-244. We have detailed dimensions on our product pages that you can use as a reference for what to measure. 

As for the pivot shoe, can you remove an undamaged version along with the written out thickness and width dimensions? The video below will show you how to remove yours using the cut out method.

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.