Replacement parts needed

A quick learner from Syracuse NY says:
I need to purchase some replacement parts but I cant identify the window manufacturer or part numbers needed. The balance blocks and cams need to be replaced in several windows and I need to replace several top latches.

Also do you have video or tutorial on how to replace the parts inside the frame?

Ben A
Window hardware
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The white top tilt latches look like our 26-243 and 26-244. Please compare the dimensions, and go over our media guide on replacing tilt latches. I placed it on the right hand side of the page for you. The pivot shoe with a metal center cam is our 15-175, and it uses Series 152 coil springs. The spring is marked with a number that tells you which coil from the Series you need.
A quick learner from Syracuse, New York says:
Thank you very much. You were dead on with the part numbers. After watching the video I was able to take everything apart and put it back together and check the parts.
Profile picture of Paul
Awesome, glad to hear it! Please let me know if you ever need anything else.
A quick learner from Syracuse NY says:
The parts came and worked perfect. I had one question. The old parts seem to have some lubrication on them. Should the new parts be lubricated in any way?
Profile picture of Paul
You can use silicone spray if you want to lubricate. It will keep the track clean, whereas an oil-based lubricant would catch dirt. Silicone is safe.
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.