Replacement parts needed for Pennco windows

A home owner from USA says:
Hello! We have a 6 yr. old home that has Pennco Inc. vinyl windows. Two of which are not working currently. The length of window is 70" inside wood casing.
First one - window will not let me open. In the unlock position, it acts like it is going to open but then stops, as if it's still locked and won't budge.
(note -this window has already been open this spring many times.)
2nd one - mechanism on right side of window is broke. It will not hold window in position. Window could slide but, is not able to stay up in place
due to the weight of the window. All top side locks do work, & all top center locks work.
Our local lumber co gave me possible numbers for the windows the builder purchased 6 years ago. Pennco - 2180 Series. #60 Balace. We have had other
windows in the past that have had the string on left come undone, If you have any suggestions for that issue, we'd greatly appreaciate your input. So I am
guessing we will need to purchase a few extra parts as well.
Thank you for reviewing and helping us troubleshoot our window issues.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. It definitely sounds like an issue with your balances, but I cannot identify what you have based on these pictures. If possible, please show me a couple pictures of the balance itself. Please also give me the length of the metal channel and whatever stamp is printed on it. Thanks!
A quick learner from Bedroom says:
Handle locks broke
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! This sash lock looks very similar to our 90-009, or perhaps even our 90-005 depending on the style of the lock tab itself. Your next step should be to review both parts to determine the better match.

Alternate image for 90-005
Alternate image for 90-005

Alternate image for 90-009
Alternate image for 90-009

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.