Replacement lock for Andersen 3 door patio set

A home owner from Illinois says:
Need to identify part number for replacement lock on Andersen 3 door patio sliding door set -- lock is between middle sliding section and stationary right door. Information etched below Andersen brand is:
IGCC 306
CII-82S
Here are 2 photos of the lock: photo 1 is the thumb know on the interior of the sliding door, and photo 2 is the back of the thumb latch on the exterior of the sliding door. The thumb panel is 3" long oval on the interior and 5.25" on the exterior with the outside screws about 0.25" from the edges. The lock in photo 2 in the fixed door is 6" long with screws 0.25 inches from the edges.
User submitted picture of door lock.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. We are currently working on possible replacements for this hardware and will post again in this thread as soon as we have more information available.
Profile picture of Casey
Please see new SWISCO product codes 82-048 and 82-049, Andersen latch mechanism and thumb latch for a three panel gliding patio door.
A quick learner from Illinois says:
Over the last several months my attention has been diverted to other matters, but I am still looking for a replacement lock for the patio door and it is now a critical problem given that the property is listed for sale and this repair needs to be made quickly.

Please reopen this case and let me know what is needed.

Maureen
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Maureen. Did you see the parts that Donna suggested above? Let me know if they would work for you.
A quick learner from Illinois says:
Originally, I sent 3 photos -- the two you show are the front and back of the lock on the moving center door. The 3rd photo (which I am attaching again to this post) is the portion of the lock in the immobile door to the left of the lock.

It seems to me that I may need another part in addition to the two you have recommended to complete the replacement -- especially since the part in the immobile door appears to have a section which has broken off. Please review and let me know. Thanks for your help.

Maureen
A customer submitted image of their Andersen hardware.
Profile picture of Casey
Ah, thank you. How about our 82-056? This is related to our 82-048 and 82-049. What do you think?
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.