Replacement patio door wheels

Professional from Fresno, CA
May 27, 2020 3:33 pm

I am trying to locate a replacement pair of patio door wheels. Photos attached. Body size is approx. 1 5/8" long x 1" tall with a 1 1/4" diameter roller.

Thank you,

Anthony

wheel 1 wheel 2
2 user uploaded images
4 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
May 29, 2020 3:53 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello, Anthony. I'm afraid I don't recognize this roller. Is this all there is to it, or could there be an outer housing maybe still in the door?

May 29, 2020 4:57 pm
That was the whole roller housing. It looks to be a pretty old door.
Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO
Jun 1, 2020 10:58 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

I wasn't able to find this, either. I'm not sure what to recommend. Take a look at the 81-092 and the 81-285 roller, which has an adjustment screw at the bottom of the housing. Also take a look at the 81-077 with the screw tab. I have used this in patio doors where the roller could not be located. 

These are all educated guesses and I cannot guarantee that any of them will work. The only other thing we have that would be a confident recommendation is the 81-266 wheel and axle kit. Assuming the housing is in good condition, you can always just replace the wheel.

Jun 1, 2020 11:59 am
Ok, thank you for the advice!
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts