Replacement pins for screens

A quick learner from Ohio says:
What would match
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm reminded of our 70-008 and 70-009. Look both over and see which is a better fit for your screen.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)