Replacement pins for window screens

A handy person from Indianapolis, IN says:
My house has about 16 casement windows and screens with really cheap plastic retainer pins that seem to break if you look at them wrong. Forget trying to remove them for cleaning. Can you help me identify what I need? I have no idea as to the original manufacturer of the windows or screens, as we are not the original builders of the home.

Attached is two pics from both sides. (posting from iPad that has the pictures)
User submitted picture of screen pins.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting on our discussion board! If at all possible, could you please give us the dimensions of this pin? We would need to know the length, as well as the diameter of the cap, pin, and pin tip. Thank you!
A quick learner from Nashua NH says:
The picture posted above looks exactly like the ones we have on our window screens. We are having a problem finding replacements for them. They are Rivco windows. They have since gone out of business. The pin is about 1/8 inch in diameter while the tip is 1/16. Length is 1 1/2 inches. Do you have a replacement for these?
Thank you!
A customer submitted photo of a window pin.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for your patience in this matter! We are currently working on a possible replacement part for this plunger pin and will post an update here as soon as we have more information!
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Please see new SWISCO product code 70-219, Snap-On Plunger Pin Assembly.
How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a screen window plunger pin
How to install a screen window plunger pin
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.