Replacement plastic sliders for Bi-fold door

A home owner from State College says:
Need replacement plastic sliders for top and bottom rails. The pin is 5 1/4 inch long, 1/4 inch wide. I would also appreciate receiving information about a full set of replacement parts (top and bottom). No idea who manufacturer was.
Thank you in advance.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bottom_pivot_Bi-Fold.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bottom_plastic guide_Bi-Fold .jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:


The nylon sliding guide is our 21-108 , which is used on Leigh doors. We carry a variety of parts for different series of Leigh doors, such as the 21-205 pivot bracket, 21-049 , 21-050 , 21-058 , 21-061 and 21-062 . Look these items over and see if any match what you need. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at