Plastic socket for an American Woodmark cabinet

A home owner from Vacaville, CA says:
My cabinets were installed in 1989 when my house was built. I'm told the cabinets were manufactured by American Woodmark. I'm also told that the drawer slide was made by Grass.

The plastic "socket" that attaches to the slide and mounts in the rectangular hole (see photos) broke, and I am looking for a replacement.

Any ideas where I might find such a thing?

User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I recognize this drawer socket. I don't think we can replace this exact thing but take a look at our 32-012 or 32-119. Could you use either of these as substitutes? Let me know what you think.
A home owner from Vacaville, CA says:
If that is the closest we can come to what I need, I may be able to "adapt" it to my needs--the 32-119 Grass Adapter, that is.

I will order and see if I can make it work.

Thanks for your reply-
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)