Replacement plunger pin for window screen

A home owner from West Linn, Oregon says:
I need to replace a missing plunger pin on a screen. The screens were installed with Marvin windows in 1997, no other identifying information. I am sending photos of the existing pin on same screen w/ a measuring tape to show size. (FYI - the tape measure is laid across the top of the screen frame, so there a very slight curve in it, which could distort the measurement a bit.) I believe your product # 70-009 is the closest match, and it even looks like better quality. (This one is plastic & the heads become brittle & break off.) Do you agree? Is this what you would advise I purchase?

Much appreciation,
User submitted a photo of a screen pin.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I agree, our 70-009 appears to be the best match. Just make sure all the dimensions match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)