Replacement rear bracket

A home owner from Clarkston, MI says:

I am having trouble identifying and purchasing a replacement for a broken rear bracket for my kitchen drawer. There are no markings on the bracket itself, but drawer slider has a UNIGRASS 6600 stamp. If you can see in the picture, the square protrusion on the rear of the bracket inserts into a metal bar which is attached to the back of the cabinet. From what I can tell, there are left and right specific brackets. Please advise as I have been woefully unsuccessful in trying to find these parts and my wife is getting impatient, questioning my DYI skills (which, of course, she has legitimate reason).

Thank you much!!
User submitted photos of a drawer bracket.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we don't carry this socket. Our 32-119 may be able to work, if the dimensions match up. Could you mount that to the back of your drawer?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)