Replacement roller for circular sliding shower door

A home owner from Columbus, OH says:
I am desperately seeking a replacement roller for the top right section of a corner sliding shower door. The manufacturer is Maax and I have been unable to get any response from them. I am selling my home and would like to eliminate this as a possible negative issue.

Sorry the images are shown sideways....the left side should actually be the top :(
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0900 (1).JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0896 (1).JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. it looks like you have our 10-064 Shower Door Pivot. See the related items for that pivot such as the 10-061, 10-062, and 10-063. These might be the parts you are looking for; if not, please show us photos of what needs to be replaced, even if they're broken pieces. Many thanks.

A home owner from Columbus, OH says:
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Of course I would like to order these parts. Can I do this with you, or should I go to your website??

I SO SO appreciate your help!!!
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

You're very welcome! Thanks for the kind words. All orders can be placed through the online store. Simply click "Add to Cart" for each of the parts you want, and then when you're ready to check out click "Checkout" at the top right-hand corner of the screen. Don't forget to set the specific quantity for each part you need. Let me know if you need anything else, and thanks so much for considering our business! We appreciate it. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.