Replacement rollers

A quick learner says:
I need to replace some window rollers but no brand name is on the windows.

Only markings on metal dual pane windows are RAL 394 7717, which is on metal edging between the panes all around the window. Were installed in 1993, when house was built new.

Photos atached

User submitted photos of a window roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, John. Look at our 87-203 and let me know if this can work for you as a replacement window roller.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)