Replacement rollers Pella door

A home owner from Northeast PA says:
Hi, I'm thinking that the 81-056 might be a good replacement for me, but it does seem a little bit different. Can you check out my photos and let me know what you think? I didn't think it would be this difficult to find the correct replacements, so I didn't measure it when I took the door off. I am thinking I might have to though. Thanks!!
User submitted image of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's very hard to say while the roller is still installed. Is there any way we can see a picture of yours out of the door? Comparing design and measurements is the only way to confirm a match. If you were to remove it from your door, I would recommend carefully going over the dimensions we show for the 81-056 to confirm.
A professional from CA says:
Most likely choice is 81-158.
Since the roller appears to be held away from the wall, 81-087 might be the one, unless your roller is just loose.
A home owner from Northeast PA says:
Thank you for your response. I am afraid that I might end up breaking them when I take them out because they are in such bad shape. I did pull the door back off and did my best to measure them in place, and this does seem like the closest match. Mine don't seem to have the flare(s), but the opening seems like it will allow them, so it should be fine. I will order and hope for the best. Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)