Replacement rollers for Larry Methvin Installations Door

A quick learner from Washington State says:
1" wheels 1/4" wheel width 1/2# overall width 2" long 1 1/4" high Door was manufactured by Larry Methvin Installations, Inc. Door are in 2000 Fleetwood Discovery motorhome. This post is a follow up to a question posted in the discussion area. More info this time.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named door roller 001 (Medium).JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named door roller 002 (Medium).JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for contacting us. I'm not familiar with Larry Methvin, but hopefully we can still help. Start by looking at our 81-247. This is the closest match I've been able to find. The dimensions are a little different than yours but it may still work, since the wheel is adjustable. The width of the housing is 1/2" while the height is 13/16". Finally, the wheel is 13/16" in diameter by 7/32" thick. Let me know what you think.

Thanks for your efforts! This is close for sure so I've ordered (4) 81-247. My biggest reservation is the 9/16 indicated width at the axle ends but hope they will squeeze in. I will let you know how they work when I get them. Thanks again.
Thank you for your research and suggestion. The 81-247s went in just fine. I previously labored at trying to rebuild the old ones with marginal results so really appreciate your help in getting the right ones.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

You're welcome. I'm so glad to hear we were able to help!

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.