Replacement rollers for Wobbly Peachtree Citadel Slider

A home owner from Moscow, Idaho says:
Hi,
I have a peachtree citadel slider, for which I'd like to replace the rollers. The house was built in 1992, so I'm guessing that's the vintage. One roller at either end, with the adjustment screw accessible from the side, on the outside of the door.

We also have a wobble at the top of the door that prevents it from always aligning exactly vertically (and thus making it necessary sometimes to press a hand at the top rear of the window to get it to fully close). It may be that the weatherstripping on the top rail that fits the channel in the top of the door has thinned. Do you have any suggestions for replacement/repair?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Two rollers come to mind when you say your door is Peachtree: our 81-036 and 81-112. However, neither are specifically for the Citadel sliding door. I know it is extra work, but the only way to correctly identify which roller you need for your door is to remove it and show us a few pictures. We would also need dimensions.

As for the play at the top, wool pile could definitely help if yours is worn out. Also be sure to take a look at our 80-045 top guide. See if you can install something like this at the top.
A quick learner from Moscow, Idaho says:
The difficulty with either of the recommendations is that both have the adjustment screw on the edge of the door, not on its outside face, as I noted. I'll just keep looking.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
You can always show us a picture of the roller removed from the door. That will allow us to find the best possible match.
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify replacement weatherstripping.
How to identify replacement weatherstripping.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace the 81-013 and 81-014 Silverline patio door rollers
How to replace the 81-013 and 81-014 Silverline patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.