Replacement rollers for windows in my house

A home owner from Pioneertown Ca. says:

I need replacement rollers for the windows in my house. The picture of the roller which is removed is missing the attachment tab.

The tag on the window states"

MFGR TOM-014-1

Scott 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMGP5628.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMGP5629.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMGP5630.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us, Scott. I'm afraid I haven't been able to find this roller. Before we continue our search, we would like some measurements. Please tell me the width of the nylon housing not including the wings, and then also the total width including wings. We will also need the height and length of the housing, as well as the diameter and thickness of the wheels. Than kyou!

A home owner from CA says:
Paul
Nylon box only: width = .40"(width) X 1.55"(length) X .50" (height). Total width (wings) = 1.0"

Wheel: Thicknes = .22", Diameters .45" (center of groove), approximately .6" (widest diameter).

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for doing the homework! Please give us a little time as we resume our search, hopefully we'll have an answer for you soon one way or the other.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.