balance for 1027 in Anderson 200 narroline

A home owner from Rhode Island, USA says:
I need to replace the sash balance 1027 in anderson 200 narroline winder. Do you have them in stock?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


The 1027 stamp indicates that you would most likely need the 24-1033 Andersen sash balance. If there is a R18 before the 1027 stamp, we also carry the 24-R18-1027 . Feel free to send us a clear photo of the entire stamp to confirm the correct replacement. Thank you! 

How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at