Replacement sash window channel balance 2730

A home owner from Half Moon Bay, CA says:
Hello, I would like to replace the two channel balances in a sash window. I have attached pictures of the existing balance. The metal part is 28" long (excluding the plastic end caps) and is stamped "2730". The window is an aluminum frame, original install in a house built in 1986 in California.

I believe the replacement part on Swisco's site is your S350-28. Does this seem correct?

Thanks in advance!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm afraid only one image came through, which was of the catalog. If the parts you circled match the dimensions of your hardware, then I think our S350-28 is a great match.
A home owner says:
Hi Tom,
Thanks for the response. I've reattached the image of the the balance itself, just to confirm I'm on the right track with S350-28 - I think so, but want to be sure.

Thanks again.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Rob. I still think the S350-28 is a good match, but of course I'm just eyeballing it. The only way you can know for sure is by comparing the dimensions of the nylon attachments to those we show on our site. The Series 350 uses our 15-004 shoe and 19-002 top, so start there and make sure they match. Focus more on the shoe, this tends to be the trickier of the two pieces.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)