Replacement seal

A quick learner from NY says:
I am looking for a replacement sweep for my shower door as the original is no longer being made. My shower door is slightly curved. Is this material able to bend slightly? or is it a hard plastic.
Thank you
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I believe you can use the 10-336 , but it would depend on how severe the curve is. It's bendable enough for perhaps a slight curve but not for anything more. If you'd like, you can send us a picture of your hardware and we can work from there to find the best match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at