Replacement seals

A quick learner from United States says:
hi there I was going to replace this whole shower unit only because of the seals but I figured maybe I take a chance on just finding the seals first can you let me know if you can figure out what replacement parts I would need.. I also consider doing clear Glass, and if I purchase the clear glass maybe it came with the seals I'd rather just replace the seals though
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Many thanks for writing us. Tell me, when you say seals, are you looking for a bottom shower door drip rail and sweep, like our 10-324, as well as our magnetic door kit, the 10-080? Or are you talking about the rubber spline holding in the glass? The spline could be a little more troublesome; if needed, could you provide a photo of its end profile, along with dimensions? Thank you. 

A quick learner from United States says:
Yes the spline that holds in the glass... The second picture I just sent is of the top where it's still good. I think you can tell more of the shape of the spline because it's still in decent condition but I would replace all of them. I'm not sure what dimensions you need because there are many pieces
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we don't carry glazing vinyl for shower doors. You may have some luck contacting a glass or shower door company in your area to see if they can supply you with vinyl. Sorry for any inconvenience, but good luck with the repair.

SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.