Replacement shoes

A quick learner from Alabama says:
these are 3/8 pivot shoes. They are 2"x 1". The window is 20 years old and i didn't see anything on the website that matched. Will anything else work?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15875901329896921412389363268525.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that we don't have any pivot shoe that is 3/8" thick and 1" wide. Can you confirm those dimensions? Would it also be possible to see an undamaged version removed from the window? That may help give us the clue we need to track down a working match. Finally, what kind of balances are used with this part?

Could be a 1/16 thinner and narrower

It uses 3/8 red tip spiral balances

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15880062641937552695876866394275.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

So, to clarify, your shoe is 5/16" thick and 15/16" wide? The only pivot shoe we have in that size is our 15-179, but the cam is a very different style. It's a lot smaller than yours, and presumably takes a smaller pivot bar. I cannot guarantee if it will work for you, but we have nothing else in the dimensions you specified. 

I'm sorry, trying to measure with a 25' tape measure. It looks like it's closer to 3/8 thick and definitely 15/16 wide. The slot on the cam is 3/16 wide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the new dimensions. That helps a log. We have the 15-134 pivot shoe, which is 31/32" wide by 3/8" thick and requires a 26-297 pivot bar. I believe this combination should work as a replacement for your pivot shoe, which I believe is discontinued.

Thank you for all of your help
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.