Replacement sliding glass door hardware

A quick learner says:
This is a Stanley top roller hardware piece for a sliding glass door.
I found the bottom piece that works on your wedsite but am uncertain of the match for the top. It has 2 wheels that angle each other. Attached are 3 photos.
Can you let me know if you have anything like this or that would work the same.
Thank you, Laura
User submitted photos of a closet door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Laura. Please see our 23-222B and let me know if you think this would make a good replacement.
A quick learner says:
Thanks for the reply Paul. I believe this part should do the trick. Greatly appreciated!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)