Replacement socket

A home owner from Edison, New Jersey says:
Can you recommend the part(socket) to replace the broken piece illustrated in the attached photos.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C0C44522-DC67-4DDC-8F9D-000819CD6C3C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 68A152EE-ABAA-4276-BC3F-D8FA6D0C3C5E.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. its hard to say from these photos alone. I think you might need the 32-003 or 32-005, but these are just educated guesses. Look over the dimensions and see what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)