Replacement socket, Marsh 8401160

A quick learner from NC says:
Rear drawer track socket, right side, Hardware model stamp ; MARSH # 8401160. Thank you Barbara
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, Barbara.

Can you submit a few quick photos of the drawer socket so we can take a look? This will be the best way for us to identify possible replacements.
A quick learner from NC says:
Picture rear drawer socket Marsh#8401160
User submitted photo of their MARSH 8401160 drawer socket.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I just spoke with Marsh cabinets and unfortunately this part has been discontinued and there is no replacement available. They said they call this part a 'tie rod' and that it has not been used by their company for several years.

I am sorry we could not find a replacement for this drawer part. If I learn anymore about this part I will keep you posted.
A home owner from missouri says:
what can we use instead
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
The shape looks similar to our 32-119, but I do not know the socket dimensions on the Marsh sockets for comparison. However, take a look at the 32-119 and our other drawer sockets to see if you can find a possible substitute whose dimensions match.
A quick learner from Florida says:
I ordered a few of the 32-014 and can confirm they are not a replacement. I will try to find another.
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.