Replacement socket, Marsh 8401160

A quick learner from NC says:
Rear drawer track socket, right side, Hardware model stamp ; MARSH # 8401160. Thank you Barbara
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, Barbara.

Can you submit a few quick photos of the drawer socket so we can take a look? This will be the best way for us to identify possible replacements.
A quick learner from NC says:
Picture rear drawer socket Marsh#8401160
User submitted photo of their MARSH 8401160 drawer socket.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
I just spoke with Marsh cabinets and unfortunately this part has been discontinued and there is no replacement available. They said they call this part a 'tie rod' and that it has not been used by their company for several years.

I am sorry we could not find a replacement for this drawer part. If I learn anymore about this part I will keep you posted.
A home owner from missouri says:
what can we use instead
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
The shape looks similar to our 32-119, but I do not know the socket dimensions on the Marsh sockets for comparison. However, take a look at the 32-119 and our other drawer sockets to see if you can find a possible substitute whose dimensions match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)