Replacement spacer and screws

A handy person from Aurora, IL says:
A dresser drawer spacer broke and I cannot find the same type of euro spacer. The photos attached are the ones I have of the spacer. Not sure if you can decipher what is needed or would possibly know what I could use to replace it but thought I would ask. It is "u" shaped with no markings.
Drawer spacer
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I think we can help. It looks like yours is 1-3/4" deep, can you confirm? We can bring in a similar spacer, though it's solid instead of U-shaped. Please give us a little time to get them made up for you and I'll let you know when they're available for review.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Alright, please see our new 32-350 and let me know if this could work for you.
A handy person from Aurora says:
I have attached better photos for measurement. I am not sure if the one made will fit. Please let me know what you think of the new photos. Thank you so much.
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The 32-350 drawer spacer has the proper height, but you will need to drill one or more holes to attach it to cabinet frame.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.