Replacement spiral balance help please.

A handy person from Cedarhurst NY says:
I am trying to fix a really old window. Attached you will find a picture of where the balance attaches to the bottom of the window.
The sash "sleeve" is 27 inches long. It is 5/8 around.
Are you able to identify the parts I need for its replacement?
Thanks for your help.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Zev. For these old balances we like to recommend our Series 500 spiral balance and 17-012 bracket. These two parts together should act as a good replacement. You may also want a charging tool like our 75-005 to help with installation.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)