Replacement spline

A handy person from Homewood, Illinois says:
I have my parents Basic With China cabinet from the mid to late 60's. The glass rattles in the frame when we walk by and we actually have to hold it in place when we open the doors. The spline is dried out. I believe the replacement spline I'm looking for is number 59-067 but wanted to make sure before I purchase it. The spline measures approximately 5/16 from the outside edge to where it fits into the groove. The entire width including the part that fits in the groove measures 7/16. I'm not sure if my measurements are if due to the current spline being so old and dry.

Also, what kind of tool will I need to install the new spline, if any?

Thanks for your assistance.
User submitted image of their drawer and cabinet hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to say. I'm not sure if we have this kind of glazing for China cabinets. We do have the 59-067, which is similar. This can be installed using our 75-068 tool. Could this be a solution for you?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We also carry clips that you may be able to use. Take a look at our 32-324, 32-325 and 32-314. See if you can utilize any of these clips for your cabinet. If not, see if you can contact the manufacture to get them to supply.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)