Replacement springs for PGT made windows

A home owner from Boulder City, Nevada says:

Hi there, I have 9 windows and all the springs are either broken or there were none there. Thus we need 9 pair. I have sent one photo showing the window frame where the spring is attached above and below on each side. The 2nd picture shows a broken part of the spring on a friend's finger. I was told that each window needs a right and left spring.

Can you help me identify the item and how I can purchase it.

Thank you,

Susan and Harry

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2982.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2980.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We may be able to help, but I can't make out your balance assembly from these photos. They're just a bit too unclear. Would it be possible to see a closer photo of the assembly? I'd especially like to see the pivot shoe, if you can. Finally, can you tel me how thick it is?

Thank you for your response. The thinness is less than 1/16 inch.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C954CF76-5CA6-43E4-9426-F3910B96C00B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AF5F59B5-2789-4A62-A399-BD628E08A954.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A43ABBCE-BE48-46FE-AF5A-CEEF6AC8361F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A273330E-3C9B-4E04-9998-4C0F4FB8532E.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you. Your balance design looks very similar to our S210-12, however I think we have some confusion on the thickness measurement. What I wanted was the overall thickness of the assembly, or I guess you could consider it the depth. If you look at the diagram below of the S210-12, the thickness here is labelled as 7/8".

Alternate image for S210-12
Alternate image for S210-12

Tom, I have measured the pivot foot as requested. It has a 12 and an 8 on it. Dimensions
4 inch height, x 7/8 inches by 3/4 inches.
Thank-you.
Susan
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2C0979A5-A9B4-4401-8AFC-32255086C0D8.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks, Susan. I'm afraid we don't sell a shoe in this style that's under 1-1/4" in width. I feel pretty confident that yours is 1-1/4" wide, too. You probably just aren't getting an accurate measurement since it's still installed. You may want to take it out and remeasure just to be 100% sure.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.