Replacement storm/screen door panel clips

A from Salem MA says:
No names or markings are visible on the part, but I have included all dimensions as well as photos of the clip installed and removed. The original part was supplied by the manufacturer of the storm/screen door, but they are no longer in business.

I am looking for replacement clips that will be made of hard plastic or non-corrosive metal that fit these dimensions and will not crack or split under stress. The color is to be white.

I look forward to your recommendations
Thank you,
Dan
User submitted photos of storm door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for submitting such clear and helpful images. Now, we have a couple possibilities for you. Our 70-080 white nylon clip is one; it is 1-3/4" long with an offset of 1/8". Yours is 1/16", but since the 70-080 is nylon you can file down the back end (which is 3/8" high) to make up for the difference.

The second is our 70-106 aluminum clip. You would have to be paint these white, but it is 1-3/8" long and the offset is also 1/8".
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.