Replacement tilt latch

A quick learner from White House TN says:
I am looking for a replacement tilt latch. Left and right.
Slot dimensions cut in window are .560" wide X 2.570" length. Slot depth is .410"
Slot has full radius cut in end.
What would be the part that would fit these dimensions?
Thank You,
Scott J.
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Your tilt latch looks a lot like our 26-393B, but the dimensions are a little different. I also see a gap between the end of your latch and the sash. Was this the original part to come with the window, or an after market replacement? I see you were looking at our 26-442, which more closely matches your dimensions, though not exactly. Could you get this to work in the existing slot?
A quick learner from White House TN says:
Thank you for your reply.
This is a takeover home and I can only assume these are not the original latches as some in other rooms have a square back and some like the picture are round.
All of the slot dimensions cut in the window are the same. I agree with you saying about the 26-442 being my closest option. Just wanted to touch base with you before I purchased to see if another part would work better.
Thanks for the help I will be ordering the 26-442.
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.