Replacement top pivot brackets (I think that's what they are called)

A home owner from Ohio says:
Need brackets for older bifold doors. Thanks!
User submitted a photo of bi-fold door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 23-306 bi-fold door top pivot bracket. I believe this is a newer style of your older part.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)