Replacement tracks for mirrored bi-fold doors

A quick learner from Florida says:

Hi, our tracks have outlived their usefulness and no longer function. They are 30" tracks with a width of 1" and a height of 1". I've looked all over and am getting desperate. I don't want to replace the doors (they are fine), just need the tracks! Please help. Oh, the plastic bit on the wall side of the track does have "Stanley" on it.

If you need more info or a phone number, please let me know. Thank you in advance for your rapid response.

Sincerely,

Taire

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named P3061604.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named P3061605.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named P3061608.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named P3061610.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named P3061612.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We carry a 1" wide by 1/2" high track that should work for your doors. Look over our 36" long 21-452 track, which will work with your 1/4" pins. You will need a hack saw like our 75-023 to cut it down to size. Thanks for posting! 

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.