Replacement vintage operator

A home owner from New York says:
I need to replace an Anderson operator. I looked under the operator and found no part numbers. This is what I have.

It is stamped "Anderson Windowwall"

The arm coming off the operator has the number 1361318 with an R stamped under it (I assume its because its opens to the right) and under the R it has the number 71.

The windows were installed either late 60s or early 70s
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. How about our 39-146 & 39-147? Could these work for you? Carefully compare them to your existing hardware and let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)