Replacement vinyl strip for exterior bay window

A home owner from New Jersey says:
Hi
Looking for some help to identify a missing vinyl strip from a bay window I have checked local hardware stores but haven?t had any luck . I have attached a picture.
Thanks in advance for the help
Closest I found on this site is product 55-151
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

With the part snapped in, I can't tell if the shape matches. Remove a piece of this vinyl glazing and send us a profile photo, like the example drawings below.

Example illustration of a cross section.
Example illustration of a cross section.
A home owner from New Jersey says:
Will try and get a picture of the one that is currently up. I just measured it , it?s a rounded 1 3/8 in . The one I was hoping it was is only 7/16 of an in .
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid this new photo doesn't tell us what you have. We need to see the end profile. Please refer to the example illustrations I provided in my initial response. We need to see your glazing from that angle.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.