Replacement weatherstrip for pella slider

A quick learner from Prospect ky says:
Moving door on a triple slider needs new weatherstripping on the interior edge of the door. It meets up with more on the stationary door jam. The door is 93-94 inches high the existing strip has a 90 * angle and is 6/16 of an inch on each edge. The plastic or vinyl loop is 1/4 inch. So if you picture a capital L, the horizontal part of the L would be on the inside of the door and vinyl loop would be on the lower left side of the horizontal part. It is brown. I'm a little afraid to remove it. I might make it more of a mess
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure what you may have. All weatherseal more or less looks the same while it's installed. Our 58-181 is a Pella brand weatherseal used for doors, but I cannot confirm if this is what you have nor not. The only way I can be sure is to see a small undamaged sample out of the door so that we can see the end profile, just like how we show our 58-181 on the site. I know yours is brittle and may break apart, but there's no other way to identify it with 100% certainty.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.