Replacement weatherstripping

A handy person from Vermont says:

I am looking for replacement weatherstripping for the window shown in the photos. It is fuzzy with a plastic piece in the middle. Some slid in and others do not so I also need to know what tool I need to install.

Thanks, Steven
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201021_163300.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201021_163250.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201021_160627.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201021_160535.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201021_160601.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Steven. This is Wool Pile Weatherstripping. We might have a replacement, but I have no way of knowing which you need without knowing the exact size of the base and the exact height of the pile. You can view our Wool Pile selection here. See the videos below.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at