Replacement weatherstripping for Patriot casement crankout windows, circa 1994.

A home owner from USA says:
I need to replace the weatherstripping on my crank out casement kitchen window. I believe it is a Patriot window and was installed when the house was built in 1994.

I've attached photos and the measurements I took are as follows:

The base is 1/4"
the "bubble" (although deformed) seems to be approximately 3/16"
The "fin" extending from the side of the bubble is 1/4" long.

I would need about 16' of this to complete the job.

If you cannot help me, would you please give me the names of other companies that might have this replacement material.
User submitted photos of bubble seal.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, thanks for posting. Take a look at our 58-053 and 58-055 off set bubble. See if you can use either of these.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)