Replacement wheels for drawer rollers

A purchasing agent from Greenboro NC says:
We have multiple schools with the older style metal cabinets that have the metal drawer roller tracks that use a 15/16" wheel with a 5/16" metal riveted "stud" that the plastic wheels snap onto. I need to be able to buy the replacement wheels that snap or push on. Since the stud is metal riveted to track we cant use the threaded type wheels. Please see attached pics and see if you can provide perhaps a hundred to start. The carpenter said he could not locate a manufacturer and there is no writing on the tracks or wheels.

User submitted image of their drawer and cabinet hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I don't believe we can get an exact match for the original roller. I'm also not sure about replacement, since the old ones are riveted on. A new wheel likely won't just pop on. That said, you could look through our selection of lavatory hardware. Believe it or not, our shower door wheels may work well as substitutes. They are roughly the same size as yours and can screw on.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)